For ten years, this court has been in a class all by itself.
ClayTech courts by Har-Tru combine the benefits of clay with the low maintenance of hard courts. Easier to install, easier to maintain, and easier to play on every day: ClayTech provides all-weather action without the cracking, chipping and peeling that comes with a hard court.
Ideal For Home Owners
Comfort, durability, and low maintenance make ClayTech the ideal residential court. The surface is highly resilient and rapidly returns to playability in all types of weather.
ClayTech is an all-weather clay court that can be installed on top of an existing hard court in as little as two days. The surface eliminates the need to repaint every 3-5 years and will bridge many cracks and deficiencies in the substrate. The product utilizes a specially designed mat that acts as the base for a thin layer of red clay or HAR-TRU. Much like a hard court, ClayTech features permanent lines that will occasionally need to be touched up with new paint.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy and cost-efficient to maintain
- Develop better movement, footwork, and balance
- Minimal maintenance: If needed, brush and add a little water just prior to play
- Uses 85% less clay and much less water than a traditional court
- All weather playability: wet, dry, hot, or cold
- Learn to slide and construct better shot sequences
- Develop strategy, endurance, and control
- Play more frequently without pain or injury
- Easily installed over existing hard courts