Tennis Court Maintenance Services
HarTru Cour Maintenance
- Clay Tennis Court Resurfacing
- Remove old line tapes (optional).
- Remove old (dead) material from the playing surface.
- Typically consists of applying 1.5-2 tons of Har-Tru Per tennis court.
- Install a new set of line tapes (optional).
- Drag courts and sweep lines.
- Clay Tennis Court Lifts
- Plane existing surface using laser grading system.
- Apply up to one inch of clay per court.
- Install new set of line tape.
Asphalt Tennis Court Maintenance
- Asphalt Court Resurfacing
- Clean & prepare court surface.
- Patch cracks throughout the court.
- Typically consists of applying one coat of acrylic resurfacer, and two coats of acrylic color.
- Apply new lines on court.
- Reinstall net posts and tennis/pickleball nets for play.